Saturday, February 19, 2011

When Change Occurs (The Impact)

Change is essential to humankind. To some people change can either be embraced or shunned. Regardless, change is inevitable and there is not one person who will be able to avoid change. It is as the winter, spring,summer and fall. Change is deviating from the "norm" if you will, away from what another person may define as "you think you better than us," or "you have forgotten where you come from." When change occurs, it causes a lasting impression into the mind/memory or a human. Whether the change was for the good or the bad, it has left a forever impression. Change can also be visible or invisible to the eye. If I were to speak encouraging words to you, I can see the impression my words have had upon you by observing your feedback. However, I cannot see how my words have impacted in your soul, change. Each time change occurs, the impact of it is another level of accomplishment or another digression of failure. I know about the impact of change, from the day of my birth to the present day of my life. Change is what invites meaning to one's life and it can enable you to accomplish your goals and dreams. Change can be your instructor and it can enable you to accomplish the fullness of your destiny. Change can also enable you to transition you into embracing a mentality to accept, as a man thinks in his heart, so is he. So if you believe you can accomplish your goals, I agree. If you believe that you cannot accomplish your goals, I agree. Change is essential to the growth of humankind.

No comments: